- We’re reporting on contests and giveaways as soon as we see them. We wont find a watch every day,we may not even find a good watch for weeks but that’s up to the wrist of the beholder.
- If you don’t like what people are giving away I can only suggest leaving a sarcastic comment at the kind of people that wear it and move on, personally there are maybe three watches a month I’d actually wear and maybe one I’d buy so I feel your pain.
- I give rough guidelines on the entry deadline and duplicate what the contest/giveaway operators provide at the time of discovery but I don’t check them for changes.
- In other words you are responsible for checking your own eligibility at the time of entry. Some prizes will be USA only, UK only or have restrictions that apply to your specific circumstance that we’re not in a position to foresee.
- If you are following via Twitter® or Facebook® sms delivery times are not guaranteed.
- Any comments that try to promote fake or replica comments are automatically deleted.
- Comments that are not related to the watch being given away are likewise deleted.
- By all means be negative about the watches, the brands need to hear that, but constructively.
- By all means be positive about the watches, the brands need to hear that, but constructively